Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome back Success!

FaithButton

So last week, along with the start of a New (School) Year, I resolved to be successful again, along with all the Ladies at Faith and Family Live.

And this week...

1. I am successfully getting this post up!

2. I successfully maintained an attitude of passive resignation, neither rejoicing when we were ahead last Friday, nor despairing when we were behind by the following Tuesday. We have a long year ahead and swollen legs, high fevers and wet panties will not cause me to waver yet!

3. I took down the cards and evicted the bunnies. But I still don't know what to do with them.

4 comments:

JJ's Mom said...

Congrats on getting the school year rolling and rolling with the punches. We'll pray that things continue to get easier as your family heals from the loss of William. You are a great and blessed mother!

Anonymous said...

I love #2 -- what an awesome way to grow in virtue! Persevere!

Farmer's City Wife said...

#2 is great :-D


Great week!

Momma Mere said...

I am glad Small Success Thursdays are back! I love reading your success, and now I able to relate a little.