1. After refusing a fireman, putting off a little chef and narrowly avoiding a fighter jet pilot, I successfully found the time to join a little workman in the tedious but rewarding task of Lego piling, categorizing and distribution, all with the use of a five inch dump truck.
3. I watched my little boy discover his love of reading for the first time, and I succeeded in recognizing what a blessing that moment was.

7 comments:
Very rewarding successes!
You inspire me JL. I wish we could enjoy each other and our families in person. Enjoy your time with your husband. Minutes together alone are wonderful.
Legos. I'm going to have to break down and get some. My kids are outgrowing Duplos. I guess I should start wearing shoes, lest I break my foot on a skinny one-piece!
Glad you found alone time. It's to be treasured.
I LOVE Legos. My son has collected them for years. He is now in college and pulls out his huge box of blocks when his younger cousins come to visit. Such sweet memories...
Great successes Jenny! and yay for alone time with the hubby...I know I have enough trouble finding time for mine with just 2 kids! Keep up the great work!
What an inspiring and beautiful week :). So well worded, too.
It never ceases to amaze me how much time children can spend w/ their Legos. I LOVE how it can keep them occupied, however, I DO NOT LOVE the sore feet I get after stepping on them repeatedly...LOL!
Great job on the alone time, too!
Post a Comment