Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Fire-Man School

"Mommy, is dere any writing in Fire-Man School?"
"Yes, Doodle, I think so."



 After a thoughtful pause, "um, no.  No, Mommy, dere is not any writing, no, not really..." 
"No... They get, well someone gets a REALLY BIG match.  And they put fire on it!  Then they put the fire on something else.  Then they put water on the fire.
...and yeah, that is really all they do."



And that is how you raise a little fire man.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting how that works...

Pp

Momma Mere said...

Well I wonder where you get the fire to put on the match? Oh Doodle such joy you bring! Cute firefighters too!

Anonymous said...

JL, I love reading your stories about your kids. It always makes me smile. You have such a beautiful family, not only your cute kids but the wonderful way you and Jer appreciate each one of them.

Elisa

Gia said...

Doodle has always been much wiser than his years! I would set my house on fire if I knew those four firefighters would be coming.