Thursday, September 16, 2010

Success Again!

It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.

FaithButton


1. I successfully did four push ups this morning! I know that doesn't seem very impressive, but doing four means that yesterday I did three, and that all week I have also subjected myself to an equally modest amount of lunges. Castles are built with small stones!

2. I, without shedding a single tear, successfully did a little less with dinners this month so I could spend a little more on diapers. Maybe next month Luci will see why purchasing Fillet Mignon is so much more enjoyable than a large box of diapers...

3. I loaded and unloaded the dishwasher twice every day this week, meaning, the stack of dishes in waiting never grew higher the rim of the sink. They don't seem nearly as depressing when not spilling out all over the counters.


5 comments:

Mary said...

Yippee on the push ups. I know exactly how thrilling that is! Good for you!

Nicole said...

Wonderful successes! I hate doing dishes, so I admire that you did them so faithfully!

Unknown said...

Yeah on the push-ups!! i dislike push-ups but do them when I have to. I am working on being able to do plank style push-ups

Unknown said...

That is awesome on the pushups! s;low and steady wins the race every time! Have a great week!

Farmer's City Wife said...

I actually uttered "wow" after reading each success :). What a GREAT week!