Last weekend my mom came to town for the next phase in the on going "School Room" project, that of texture and painting.

Here are the first strokes of her first texturing attempt ever. Five thousand four hundred fifty eight strokes later the room was finished!

With the new texture, which unfortunately doesn't show up well in the pictures, and a coat of paint along with some help rearranging from my husband, the school room is possibly our favorite room in the house.
Our reading corner.
The time out chair... but with the addition of another table it will become a great private work station.





5 comments:
so beautiful! Good Job Ellis Family! Does it get hot in your school room, or does it have AC?
ENJOY
Wow, you guys were busy this weekend! It turned out well. I especially like the art center. Well done!
Looks great Jenny and Mom! I can't wait to see it in use!
I can't wait to send PT to the Ellis School! You are taking new students right? I'll even been the lunch lady if need be.
Looks so great! I know the kids will enjoy it.
Post a Comment