At various times throughout the day today, the children have burst into the room to declare, "Hey mom, your the scary monster who tries to come eat all the little children safe in their house," or "Oh, mom, now your the mean pirate who wants to steal all the toys on the boat from the little kids," and my favorite, "you're the evil dragon who's vacuuming and trying to suck up all the kids!" I have also had the unintentional privilege of being a hungry lion and some kind of ferocious beast who was forced to fight the sword wielding Peter with nothing more than a stack of laundry.
I am not sure if I should be pleased that none of them were willing to assume the role of such vile characters, or concerned that I was their constant favorite.

4 comments:
Well, Little Momma. I know you struck terror in the hearts of your younger, yet bigger, siblings while growing up. I guess some things never change!
Thank you for the post, I was beginning to think that ya'll had disappeared. Everyone depicts their little personality so well in this picture. I can't wait to see ya'll
Is Daniel wearing pants? cute photo, I do miss those cute little smiles!
Darn, you caught me. I wondered if anyone would notice my pant-less child. You should ask Daniel about the water fountain.
Post a Comment