It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph. So on Thursday of each week, we do exactly that.
1. I walked a crying baby at 4:30 am instead of nursing her, AFTER having already been up twice with two wet beds and a missing pacifier.
2. I went to the doctor this week upon her urgent orders, requesting only that I could finish sweeping up my pile of dirt in the kitchen first. And I did not get upset, after being sent back to the "blue room," when I discovered I was in line behind a dog and horse. Although I was relieved to learn the doctor could not find a heart beat in my abdomen, and my ears had neither an ear confession nor bugs in them. I can not say as much for the dog. In the end, the interruption was far more pleasant than driving across town, and my budding physician was delighted to have someone besides a brother and his toys to assist.
3. I waited until 1:00 pm to write this, my designated time.

5 comments:
Great successes! So the dog is pregnant?
Good Job Jenny-Lynn!
I was a bit lost in reading this....were you thinking you were pregnant with puppies in your body? LOL! If so...wow!!
Loved your list, and thank you for being you!!
I loved number one! I will never have those moments again with a crying baby...
You know, if I read your blogs in a British accent its fits really well!
Post a Comment