1. I didn't make that comment. The one I really wanted to. The one that wasn't really that bad, and was true anyway. The one that was hanging on my tongue, eying that perfect spot in the conversation to jump right in. NO, I closed my lips tights, and refused to let him out.
2. I asked my children to forgive me after I lost my temper.
3. When I was pulled away from the table, having savored only one sizzling bite of steak burger and merely the scent of crisp homemade oven fries neatly piled on my plate, I was joyfully able to offer it up, thanking our Lord for the opportunity to remember my suddenly sick baby was more important than the growling empty spot in my stomach.

3 comments:
Congratulations on your successes! I've caught myself many times & not made a comment that seemed so right for the situation yet so wrong. What a wonderful inspiration to others. Peace & blessings!
How sweet and humbling and good your successes are! I needed to read them. I need to ask for forgiveness more! #1 was just wonderful too.
God Bless you too!! Much love!!!
OOh now I want to eat that burger. Glad you had a good week!
Post a Comment