
Luci and Peter after Easter Sunday mass.
(The only picture I have of any of us in our Easter clothes.)
I discovered these pictures when downloading what I thought were family Easter pictures.Decorating eggs with Gia & Pop-pop's neighbor, Ellen.
(She is practically their Amarillo sister, as our van is not in the drive way more than five minutes before she shows up to play, and the kids love her company!)


They also decorated Easter cookies. Unfortunately I missed all the decorating, on account of my successful nap, but the heart ache of having missed the activities will likely prevent future mid-day slumbers.
We all enjoyed the beautiful weather, especially Peter and Isabelle. Peter moved every bit of dirt from one bucket to the other all day long.
And Isabelle enjoyed her reunion with Ginger, the bouncing horse, although I don't think that was her name when I was a little girl.We hope you all had a wonderful Easter Sunday, and will enjoy the rest of Easter season. We intend to, starting with those homemade Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies I have been dreaming about all of Lent!
2 comments:
Hey the seminary now accepts Double Chocolate Chunk Cookies! Lust let me know if you need my address.
We have the same bouncing horse hanging up in my parents garage!
Post a Comment