
Not a phrase that Ranger fans get to see or hear very often, but today was glorious! A chilly 47 degrees glorious with a brisk north wind at the start of the game!
Izzie joined the older boys this year to another Texas Ranger Opening Day. We had a great day with Dr. Pepper, hot dogs, popcorn, peanuts, and some candy as well.President George W. Bush tossed the first pitch, and even a liberal couldn't call this pitch a ball!
I bet the Cleveland Indian fans wished W. would have kept pitching, because the Ranger ace Millwood threw a great 7 innings and only allowed 1 run.
The scoreboard showed this:




2 comments:
I have been waiting all day to see this blog! Peter was so excited when I talked to him on Saturday, it seems all he remembered from last year was Dr. Pepper, hot dogs, and bomber jets that fly as fast as a dragonfly! I am glad you guys had fun!
What a wonderful time! I am so glad to guys are doing something like this. I can't wait to get all the details from the big little ones. How neat that W threw the first pitch and that the Rangers won! You are doing a great job Jer!
Post a Comment