Wednesday, March 25, 2009

This little dancing Sprite is what is normal for this family!





Or should I say typical, Philip?

8 comments:

Momma Mere said...

those are some great dance moves! I love his little voice!

Gia said...

Seems you might have quit filming prematurely. It looked as if he had a few more moves at the end.
It also seems cruel how you make your poor little Doodle dance for so long to entertain little Luci.

Mammasita said...

I love it!!!!!
Daniel is such a good dancer.
Ohh, I'd say this is typically normal for your family.

Uncle Matty said...

I love how the cat is right at home in Peter's arms! So random!

Momma Mere said...

I think I have watched this about 25 times today! I love his voice and how he has to tell you he is done dancing/entertaining Luci!

Uncle Matty said...

You're right Meredith except he apparently begins to dance again. He does have some good moves.

Jenny Lynn said...

I think the "I am done" in question refers to mommy being allowed to video tape, not the dancing. You must remember how camera shy he is.

Momma Mere said...

I would be camera shy too if I was forced to dance and entertain the family.