Friday, March 6, 2009

Home IMPROVED!

Thanks to the exceptional efforts of a father, father-in-law,


dear husband, and a brother and brother-in-law,



the children and I have been enjoying our new class ROOM!




Of course, in typical Mommy form, the room has received three rearrangements, and I am certain it will be arranged again. But here are a few pictures as it stands now (correction: I waited too long to post this, the pictures are as it was last week).



Our new door to the front porch, with some greatly desired natural light!



The new door into the house, allowing school time to coexist with family life, and preventing the neighbors from viewing all our dirty laundry, literally.




As all our dirty laundry is now behind the new door in the new wall, making an old garage quite different.



And, could we forget, the unexpected new ceiling.


2 comments:

Momma Mere said...

Looks great can't wait to see the newest arrangement!

Kim said...

Wow! What color are you going to paint?