Thursday, March 26, 2009

Small Successes

You may have noticed that the last two weeks postings were missing my three Small Successes. Thankfully this was not because the weeks did not include successes, but rather, the successes did not include blogging.

For this week though, I am proud to claim the successes of...

1. On the night my dear husband had to leave us in pursuit of our daily bread, I managed to have all four children fed, bathed and bedded by 8:00, with a clean kitchen and a smile on their faces (despite my having skipped dinner and resembling more a hurricane survivor than a mom.)

2. To celebrate the Feast of the Annunciation, the children and I made cream puffs for dessert. We were very proud of the effort, not so much the dessert.

3. I paid homage to the ironing board on Tuesday for two and a half hours, and for my efforts, was rewarded with ALL of the ironing being finished! As of Tuesday, at least.


FaithButton


PS. click on this link to view Faith and Family's page, and see other mom's successes!

3 comments:

ViolinMama said...

Love your humor, your accomplishments and your inspiration!!!

Thanks for brightening my day!!

God Bless!

Kimberly said...

Wow!! 2 1/2 hours of ironing!

Now that's no small success!

Thanks for sharing your week!

Mammasita said...

What Jenny-lynn has failed to mention is she also managed a household plus one (an almost two year) for two and half days! That is no small success, but a huge at least for the momma you helped!