Now, I think I have been pregnant too long, and should begin to seriously examine my decisions in other areas, because the insanity of quadrupling a chicken pot pie recipe (that already normally yields two pot pies), all in one afternoon, never occurred to me. Not as we cooked two whole chickens, nor as we peeled and sliced 2 lbs of carrots, cried through 5 diced onions, or even when we cubed 3 lbs of potatoes... but as Jeremiah rolled his 16th pie crust, I think it had occurred to someone else.

In fact, the insanity seemed to have worn on him quite a bit, because instead of continuing to make pretty little hearts on all of his pies...
Peter talked Daddy into making an elephant on the final pie. At least, that is what he said it was.

1 comment:
Dear LJ... I hope you know how much I love & admire you! You are terrific!!
Poppy
Post a Comment