In the car today, Isabelle asked if mommies ever argue, after being told twice she was arguing and needed to simply say "yes, mam." Not sure where this questions was going, nor how to "honestly" answer this questions without incriminating myself, I asked for clarification. "Well, do mommies argue with their daddies (husbands) sometimes?"
Thankfully, while I formulated my tip-toe dance around the naked truth, Peter intervened with, "Isabelle, if daddy spiders argue or fight with mommy spiders, then the mommy spiders just eat the daddy spiders."
I have no idea where this statement came from, but I strongly encouraged it, and even steered the conversation in the direction of spider human similarities.
3 comments:
that is so hilarious! We are praying for you guys and the new one! I'm looking forward to pictures :)
Yes, men could learn alot from spiders
Julia can no longer spend time with Peter!
Post a Comment