Wow! That brings back memories. When I was young, I had a "wet banana" (essentially a slip 'n' slide, except the sprinkler it came with was in the shape of a banana. Go figure!)
The weather has been mild up here. I suppose that is good, but I long for a hot day to go to the pool. Maybe after baby comes would be more prudent. No tummy sliding for me!
4 comments:
Wow! That brings back memories. When I was young, I had a "wet banana" (essentially a slip 'n' slide, except the sprinkler it came with was in the shape of a banana. Go figure!)
The weather has been mild up here. I suppose that is good, but I long for a hot day to go to the pool. Maybe after baby comes would be more prudent. No tummy sliding for me!
Hilarious!!! I watched it twice already and will show Steve tonight!
Looks like fun! Wish we could see y'all!
i love it! good for him for following directions! hope you guys have a happy 4th and i hope that baby arrives soon!
Post a Comment