
As Jeremiah and I watched our first born stroll across the plaza last week, headed into mass with his shirt buttoned to the top, his tie casually swinging in front, and both hands tucked into the pockets of his creased pants, the reality that six years of life, six years of experiencing and loving this world were slowly changing our little boy. And for the first time, neither one of us could deny that our once little boy was now quite big.
So on this day that he officially lays claim to the title of Six Years, we thank God for the blessings that each of the past years has brought us, the joys of daily unwrapping more of the gift that you are Peter Pie.



4 comments:
Don't know why but I couldn't quit crying. What a blessing this Big Little Boy has been. I too look forward to all the joys he holds in store for us.
Thank You Lord for the blessing of grandchildren.
Oh my how fast the last six years have gone. Like Gammy, it made me cry for all the joys we have received from our very special Peter. We are so blessed
Happy Birthday Peter! 6, I can't believe it!
Post a Comment