She is indeed a sweetie. Makes my arms ache to hold her. Miss you all so very much.
I like that even the pegasus is admiring Luci too! I agree she looks like she could use some Aunt Mere-mere cuddling!
My arms are aching too and I have a little one to hold now! Luci is such a beautiful baby.
This is precious!!!! so CUTE!
What a sweet picture! I love it!! What a lovely gift for your children to have siblings!! I can't wait for that!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
She is indeed a sweetie. Makes my arms ache to hold her. Miss you all so very much.
I like that even the pegasus is admiring Luci too! I agree she looks like she could use some Aunt Mere-mere cuddling!
My arms are aching too and I have a little one to hold now! Luci is such a beautiful baby.
This is precious!!!! so CUTE!
What a sweet picture! I love it!! What a lovely gift for your children to have siblings!! I can't wait for that!
Post a Comment