
Peter: (while musing over our new kitten) "Max is a really little kitten. He is a lot younger than Joe-joe."
Mommy: "You're right, Peter, he is a lot younger than Joe-joe."
Peter: "Yeah, Joe-joe will probably die before Max. In fact, I think he is probably already dead, I haven't seen him in a while."
In this situation "a while" refers to 24 hours, and thankfully, Joe-joe is still hanging onto life with his decrepit six year old body.
3 comments:
What an adorable picture of your eldest and youngest
You know I did notice the last time we were there Joe-Joe was walking a little slower and I think was getting some gray hair.
I laughed my head off for a full minute! I love reading your blog, J-L, thanks for sharing all the wonderful moments and your own great sense of humor with the rest of us!
Elisa
Post a Comment