Max has warmed the hearts of the entire family, as well as that coveted spot between mommy and daddy every night, much to our dismay, having only recently evicted Luci from it. But he is phenomenal at putting children down for naps, perhaps because of his exceptional ability to wear them out in anticipation of the naps. And, as any new member of a family quickly leaves an indelible mark, Max has left his...


with the assistance of a door, a strand of beads, and a 7:00 AM high speed chase.

And four new stitches.
4 comments:
wow MORE stitches for Peter? He is going to have some nice stories later in life!
I like how you had the presence of mind at 7 am to take a picture of your bleeding son for the blog! And what a bump! OUCH!
That was my defense. Jeremiah thinks I over react to everything... but I think four stitches were all the proof I needed!
I agree with Julia. First thing I thought was, wow..she took a picture first. THATS commitment.
Post a Comment