Thursday, January 8, 2009

Calculations...

Yesterday, listening to the pleasant sounds coming from the "kitchen" in the bedroom, I weighed my options, and decided a carefully calculated risk was my best hope of getting to the garage and rotating laundry before nap time. Quietly I laid Luci in the bedroom, far enough removed from the "kitchen" action to hopefully avoid the showers of affection from her sister, but close enough to be contented by their noise and activity.

When I returned, this is what I found...


I had a huge miscalculation in the area of sisterly interest, but at least Luci seemed to be enjoying the cooking show.

3 comments:

Gia said...

Looks like the perfect fit! Do you know who carried Luci into the room or is it best we never know?

Mammasita said...

Looks like the best pot of Luci soup ever! Your kiddos are always so smiley!

Jenny Lynn said...

It wasn't too far from the corner of the room to her new seat, so I think they must have drug her, because Isabelle seems very clear in her own distinction of "carrying" Luci and not. Apparently she is only carrying her if ALL of her body has left the ground. How she got in the bucket without being "carried"... Isabelle hasn't filled me in on those distinctions yet.