Sunday, September 7, 2008

Fish'n at the Lake House

Last weekend we went to Uncle Richard's Lake House for a quick fishing trip and escape from the city. The kids had a great time fishing, jumping on the trampoline and exploring nature.

They decided they should use Uncle Richard's hats while fishing, to keep the sun off their faces,



and perhaps to keep them from seeing all the seaweed they were about to catch.




A quick pre-fishing jump...



And here is a video of one of Peter's catches (this video could easily be called tedious and dull, so consider yourself warned, if the "fishing" part wasn't enough to warn you).

1 comment:

Gia said...

Peter is the only fisherman I could watch a video of! Well I could watch one of Izzie, Daniel, PT or Lu Lu also, but absolutely no one else.
Thanks for sharing. I can't get enough of those kids!