Thursday, September 4, 2008

Baptism...



Luciana Maria Ellis was Baptized into the Church on August 23, 2008





With Aunt Ju Ju and Uncle Philip-pie as her God parents,




And almost all of her family watching. (We missed the rest of you!)





And Big Sis was there to examine the water and oil



And Doodle-Dan as the camera man

6 comments:

Momma Mere said...

what great pictures I especially liked...well I like them all!

Gia said...

Beautiful family, beautiful blessing from God!
So thankful for all of you, Bill and Fay and all our precious family! God is so generous to us.

Elisa said...

I love the one with her eyes open! I think that's the first time I've ever seen her eyes!

Padron said...

OK, so is her name Luciana MariE, or Luciana MariA? There's a big difference. What's with this family and complicated names (because my son's name is not Paul Thomas Brennan Paxton Blaxton)?

Gia said...

Yes... Luciana M. is beautiful which is great since so many say she looks like Jeremy, I mean Jeremiah.

Philip... you left out "Eric".

Love a nd Grins... Poppy

Jenny Lynn said...

Ha, maybe I am a little more sleep deprived than I thought... I will fix my little lady's name, but I still think "Paul Thomas Brennan Paxton Blaxton" is barely enough names for a furniture moving toddler!