Monday, September 1, 2008

Adjustments

Sorry for the long delay in posting, we have all been a little busy recently. The adjustment to life with Luci has been wonderful, but not unfelt by the other children! Daniel has especially expressed his need to secure our attention recently.


From joining the kids for a bath, fully clothed of course...




To "helping" me with sorting clothes and doing laundry...


He has even attempted wearing outlandish head pieces to try and steal the show...



2 comments:

Momma Mere said...

OH that Doodle Dan!

Elisa said...

Haha! I'm glad you can laugh about his bath! That is too funny. I missed seeing you this morning but it was actually a good thing I didn't come over as I am still not feeling well and am trekking over to the doctor again this afternoon to try to find a medicine that will match this mysterious mix of symptoms. Keep me in your prayers, I am really really hoping we'll be able to find one that is compatible with breastfeeding!