Luci at 2 Weeks
Luci at 3 Weeks
Isabelle and Peter love being with their sister!
Luci is feeling the effects of the Paparazzi...
And that is all your going to get!
very cute! can't wait to meet her.
So sweet! I really enjoy seeing all the pictures.Hope to see you all soon.
wow Mom was right she does look a LOT like Jeremiah!!! I can't wait to see her again!
Oh! sweet Luci, how I miss you! Thanks Little Momma for posting the pictures. Luci is wise to limit her photo sessions.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
very cute! can't wait to meet her.
So sweet! I really enjoy seeing all the pictures.
Hope to see you all soon.
wow Mom was right she does look a LOT like Jeremiah!!! I can't wait to see her again!
Oh! sweet Luci, how I miss you!
Thanks Little Momma for posting the pictures. Luci is wise to limit her photo sessions.
Post a Comment