Sunday, August 17, 2008

Luciana's Flowers

Recently my parents came into possession of a lovely statue of our mother Mary, around which they built a beautiful flower garden. Unfortunately this garden (in their own words) currently houses some fairly pathetic looking plants, that is, until Luciana was born.



After receiving the call that Luci had arrived, Dad looked out the window to discover two large white blossoms on the most pathetic looking plant of them all.


Later that week she received her first flowers from an admirer, but I think her sister and mom were more impressed than she.

3 comments:

Momma Mere said...

What a beautiful little Luciana! And what beautiful flowers!!!

Gia said...

Poppy was so excited to make a post on the blog! I miss our dear Luciana already.
Thanks for letting me be there!

Momo Jo said...

She is beautiful. I think she looks a little like Daniel.

Take care.