Friday, August 8, 2008

Luciana Maria Ellis


Born 8/8/08 at 12:42 PM

9 lb 2 oz

21 1/2 Inches

Here are some photos of our beautiful little(BIG) Lucy!





Mom and Baby are resting peacefully tonight and I am about to head to bed.
We will update more tomorrow with a lot more photos and maybe a video or two!
Thanks for the prayers and support.

6 comments:

Maggie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful! God is amazing.

Megan and Luke said...

YAY! What a beautiful new addition. Love the picture of the three oldest with her. Can't wait to meet Lucy and hug JL.

Elisa said...

I'm SOOOOO excited to meet her! But you already knew that. I have never seen such a big head/face on a newborn. Whoa! Peter looks so old. Y'all have a beautiful family.

Momo Jo said...

Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Lucy. She's a cutie. We love you all.

Elaine Monnig said...

Congratulations on your newest treasure! We are so happy for you all. I loved seeing all the photos and stories you have posted. I will definitely check in often - thank you for sharing your beautiful family!
With Love,
Elaine Monnig

Kelly Rose said...

I know it's a little late, but CONGRATS! I can't get over how different she looks from the others when they were first born. I can't wait to meet her! Hope to see you guys soon!