Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Milk Chocolate...

Never tasted so good than when combined with warm milk and frosty noses, or so the kids decided after romping in their first Dallas blizzard. I am not referring to the one that came over Christmas and actually left two or three inches. That one we missed. No, they were delighted to have driven through a wintery wonderland in which "the snow covered all the grass in that yard!"


(Not so much in our yard)


Upon arriving home from our morning escape, they bolted from the car, yelling, "there is enough of it to eat!!!" I was forced to close the all-you-can-eat buffet when I realized some of the participants were consuming more grass than the sought after ice crystals.




Thankfully a cup of hot coco is as good at warming the nose as it is at washing down the yard clippings.


Luci, enjoying her first hot chocolate and her first bottle. After having stumbled upon this combination we also discovered this is the only way she will enjoy either.

1 comment:

Momma Mere said...

That's funny when they told me the snow was deep enough to eat I was thinking that it at least covered the grass...Peter looks so grown up!