When asked, "Where is your favorite place to be?"

Peter ran to the schoolroom, where, as you can see from the stuff still piled in the middle, we had not been able to work for quite of while.


Isabelle loves to be in her bed, cuddling with her animals, cuddling being the operative word here. Sleep is not one of her favorite things to do.


Daniel loves to be outside, which, oddly, is not the response I get when I tell him to go there.
When asked, "What is your favorite thing to eat?"

Peter, as anyone who has endured a moment's hunger with him could tell you, immediately captured a shot of Peanut Butter and Graham Crackers.

Isabelle seems to have either developed a deep love for vegetable oil, or is indicating she loves to consume absolutely everything. Which is not surprising.

What was surprising was when Daniel asked for my help taking the picture of his favorite thing to eat. He needed me to open "dat cabnit up dere, da high one,... no, no move da tuff, yeah, no, over dere, on dat dide, yeah, YEAH! D-oes!!"
He knew exactly where my chocolate covered nuts were stashed, and due to this little project they are now sitting, exposed on the pantry shelf, dwindling...
When asked, "What is your favorite thing to play with?"

Isabelle selected her "Special Stuff" being her favorite because in theory none of the other kids are allowed to touch, but in reality she seldomly enjoys playing with them alone.

The brothers settled on the same spot to covet, which I had not expected but, upon further examination, realized with in the prized tent was almost every toy they have ever fought over, thus eliminating the need to decide or give up a favorite to the other.
When asked, "What is your favorite thing to wear?"

Peter's favorite, a result of our recent freeze spell, is his stack of sweaters. And true to his picture, he has worn a sweater almost every day since our week of freezing temperature.

Isabelle selected a velvety, shiny dress which fits her personality perfectly.
And finally, after two years of Halloween jestering, Daniel has solidified his identity with the costume.
3 comments:
what fun photos, I can't wait to see Luci's favorites!
Why can't I see photos 2-4?
Curious! I am working on that...
Post a Comment