Saturday, October 25, 2008

Happy Birthday

Last night I went outside to rescue Daniel from his big brother. Apparently Daniel was "saying his YEAH too loud! And Isabelle couldn't even hear Peter talking to her." So I brought him inside to find that he was singing Happy Birthday with a leaf attached to a stick, and cheering profusely afterwards.

Please ignore the messy house (we suffered a baby doll explosion earlier), but enjoy the video.



3 comments:

Maggie said...

Jenny Lynn - I love hearing your sweet "momma voice" in the background!
On a side note, do you have trouble uploading video straight to blogger? I have trouble so I have been doing it through youtube. Any suggestions?

Jenny Lynn said...

I've never had trouble until this video which took three tries, but even so, I don't know what I did wrong or right to get them to work. Jeremiah is always my default computer person...

Although a lot of people have said they have trouble uploading on blogger.

Momma Mere said...

I love hearing his little voice!!!!