With the sizzling temperatures here in Dallas already reaching near the triple digits, and heat index numbers near 105, we decided to get the pool out a little early this year.


This event, of course, marks the start of summer for our kids.

Even though their mother is quite strict about sun screen, their little bodies continue to get shades darker as the days in the pool go by.

This year though, Daniel didn't want to get a tan line.
5 comments:
Naked baby butt pictures are always the cutest! Looks like y'all are having a fun time!
Oh my goodness, that's hilarious!! He definitely has the long Ellis legs, doesn't he!? :) Love you guys!!
Look at those cute little cheeks!
I wish it were warmer in Minnesota. The weather has been strange - not cold, but not not. Only muggy and damp. I can't way to go sit in the pool and have sunshine!
What fun it looks like in your back yard. Do you leave the pool up all summer?
I laughed so hard when I saw Daniel's picture. Too cute for words... no butts about it! :)
Post a Comment