This Garden began two months ago with weed pulling and random digging (via helpful children), until we became "concerned" about early babies and dehydrated ones.
Last weekend, the garden was finally finished, on a muggy, 95 degree day.

Isabelle and her seeds. She was especially excited to plant corn and carrots. Mommy can't wait for the ocra, tomotaos, zuccini, squash, basil, rosmary...
If only we would have planted sooner!

The boys handled most of the planting, Isabelle and I took care of product selection and quality control.

Daniel helped plant too.
Just kidding!

Our completed Garden!
Isabelle and her seeds. She was especially excited to plant corn and carrots. Mommy can't wait for the ocra, tomotaos, zuccini, squash, basil, rosmary...
If only we would have planted sooner!
The boys handled most of the planting, Isabelle and I took care of product selection and quality control.
Daniel helped plant too.
Our completed Garden!
1 comment:
I especially liked the Daniel helped comment.
Cute pictures.
Love you, thanks for the post Momma
Post a Comment