I woke up this morning and realized it is Thursday, and my successes, well I could not think of one. This week has been all about maintaining rather than progress, which is not to imply that maintainance is not success, but rather, that the successes are a little harder to find. So...
1. I remembered to whisper an aspiration to the Holy Spirit when childhood affection was replaced by agression, allowing my own temper to be kept in its proper place.
2. I started the school day on time and checked my email at the lunch break instead.
3. I read three books to my little fireman who had not enjoyed mommy's instruction during school time.
Although these are all things I would normally consider an expectation for the day, it is good to have a week in which you are reminded that normal is a gift of grace as well!
Check out the Success of other Moms this week at Faith and Family Live!

No comments:
Post a Comment