
To watch 1 wonderful big brother delight in each new sibling,

To know 2 sisters, who will share, along with their bed, a bond for life,


To know 2 sisters, who will share, along with their bed, a bond for life,


To have the care of 5 Immortal Souls entrusted to us,
and, to only have to wait 6 months to share this new life with the world,
(SURPRISE!)
To enjoy a Saturday morning bed soon to be filled with 7 cuddly bodies,This is true wealth.
So yesterday, when Daniel looked at me and with amazement said, "wow Mommy, we really are rich!"
I had to agree; we are far richer than I ever thought possible when 9 years ago the man I love asked me to share his life with him.
We hope all the mothers reading this have come to know all the blessings we have known each time our Lord has given us another set of 10 little toes.Happy Mother's Day!
13 comments:
What an adorable post and CONGRATULATIONS!!
Yes congratulations! We can't wait to meet new baby! Maher's going to love being a big cousin!
Congratulations! A beautiful recounting of God's many blessings.
What blessings your blessings have been to all! I am excited to see those little toes!
Congratulations! Praise God! I was wondering if a HEBI mama would be pregnant at Easter. Isn't that the trend? We will keep you and new baby in our prayers. Love watching your family grow!
Congrats! That is exciting for you guys! I think that this means once again (well, for the second time) we are both pregnant at the same time. Hope you are feeling well and enjoying your little blessings!
You have me teary-eyed. What a truly special family you are. I am blessed to know you. Congratulations!
Yeeehaaa!! Like Meagan, I could barely read the last few blessings through the tears!!!! I wondered why we hadn't been seeing posts from our creative blogger lately. St. Gerard Majella, pray for the new little one and his/her momma.
Congratulations! Just so you know, PT was pretty sure that the picture of the unborn baby in the post was a picture of "Aunt Jen-Lynn." Happy five-fold Mother's Day
congrats...may the newest Ellis by happy and healthy and cause Jeremiah to pull out all of his hair....He has to pay for his up bringing with one of this children sooner or later
frtony
So glad for you all that your beautiful family is Gro-o-owing;
congratulations and lots of prayers from Katy Texas!!
Hopefully we will get to see you all the next time we're in Irving.
This latest visit was a whirlwind
day, to say the least!
Eleanor
Congratulations, Jenny-Lynn! You have a wonderful family. Those kids of yours...soooooo cute. I love reading posts and looking at pictures showing the most recent adventures. Your kids are truly blessed to have such caring parents as well!!! :)
Post a Comment