With clips of all shapes and sizes but hair no better than extra fine, the fourth, with more time in her hands for ripping things out than I could ever find to put them back, has won for herself a new set of bangs.
I hated to do it, but now that they're here, I think she is quite cute!

Despite the picture, she was extremely excited about her new look, presenting a scrunchy nosed face with a broad open mouthed grin to any one who would look her way. But her excitement was quickly replaced by a 102 degree fever and many long hours in the bathroom with mommy. This picture was take after her first 24 hours and as we approach 72 I suspect she will soon be able to show off her new cut to a Doctor's office full of new fans.
2 comments:
Wow Peter was right she does look different! Very cute decision!
Man, she looks so grown up now! I do like them though. She might need an Aunt JuJu cuddle to break the fever.
Post a Comment