Friday, April 23, 2010

Fun in the Flowers

I(Jeremiah) am not a great writer, nor do I describe events well enough to make people laugh as they read them, like my wife. I can though, however, upload pictures after receiving threatening emails from family members! So here you go, enjoy!

5 comments:

Momma Mere said...

Yay for new photos! Thanks for posting, I love the pictures!

Gia said...

You are a humble and good man!
Thank you for the post

Anonymous said...

Wow... I'm so glad your computer is fixed and I hope your wife's fingers heal soon. This is a very nice entry, however it does lack a measure of the usual wit and wisdom. But still the most beautiful subjects in all of Farmers Branch. Thanks for the update. Pp

Gia said...

Oh, the pictures are very cute. Thanks again Big Dada for posting

Mammasita said...

Now you would threaten you? Thank you Jer!