Sunday, March 7, 2010

Easy as 1, 2, 3....

Recently on a weekday I came home for a few hours so Jen could take Izzy to the doctor and be able to have a conversation without 4 opinions being interjected at every opportunity. As I was dealing with the two boys in another room after lunch and trying to get things cleaned up, I suddenly noticed that the house had became suspiciously quiet. I came back into the kitchen fully expecting Luci to be secretly emptying a cabinet! To my surprise this is what I found....



This happened all in the span of about 5 minutes. When I left the room she was eating and talking like a typical toddler. I returned and found her sound asleep at the table. So asleep in fact that I moved her to her bed and she never woke up.



I have always wondered why Mom's complain that they can't get their kids to take naps. I don't think it is hard at all!!

2 comments:

ViolinMama said...

So cute!!!!! Thanks for sharing this. So impressed Big Dadda blogs! :)

geegee said...

LOL how funny! Now I will tattle: Stephen used to do this AS he was drinking from his cup...his head would go back to drink and the cup would come crashing down while he was fast asleep!!!