For those of you who enjoyed the Big Game this past weekend, and possibly witnessed the "controversial" Focus on the Family ad, here is an interesting article by Sally Jenkins. For someone openly pro-choice, she presents some compelling arguments against the whole "pro-choice" movement.
You do good work; this is the only place I learned of or read the this excellent article. Thanks for posting it to your blog.
I enjoy seeing your beautiful, keenly aware, creative, happy children ....... (and I'd say that even if they were not my great grandchildren's cousins) Eleanor
3 comments:
awesome article! Thanks!
Thanks for sharing the article Jen, it was a good read!
You do good work; this is the only place I learned of or read the this excellent article. Thanks for posting it to your blog.
I enjoy seeing your beautiful, keenly aware, creative, happy children .......
(and I'd say that even if they were not my great grandchildren's cousins) Eleanor
Post a Comment