Thursday, November 19, 2009

Small Successes


1. I got used to a new phone. I did not want a new phone. I did want a new battery. Unfortunately, I made the mistake of sending my husband to the store for it. So, I got used to a new phone.
(I am sorry to those of you I accidentally hung up on this week.)

2. I bought something just for myself, AND, it wasn't at a resale shop, and it wasn't on sale, and no one else in the family can use it!
(So it was purchased with birthday money that was theoretically intended for personal purchases, and it is replacing a coat that is almost 9 years old, but FULL PRICE... my stomach churns just typing those two words.)

3. I put a little boy back to bed. I put a little boy back to bed without making eye contact, without talking, without hesitation, fifteen times in a day, four days this week. Today he is finally taking a nap again.


FaithButton

No comments: