Sunday, November 15, 2009

Getting Dressed

Luci found Daniel's drawer,
And the strength to open it.


She found Daniel's shirt to be a good fit,
And some pants to go with it.





While we laughed,
She found underwear, another shirt,
And a brother to help.




She found joy.




She found style.




Then,
She found more clothes.




But, when she found the sixth layer would not fit,
Daddy found her bed.

5 comments:

Gia said...

I am so thankful the post are coming more frequently. There is simply no way to see enough or hear enough about those darling Ellis children.
Lucianna Maria, you are indeed a spicy little meatball!

Momma Mere said...

Hmm I think I remember another one of your children finding her older brother's underwear and wearing about six layers also...must run in the family!

and yes I do agree that Luciana Maria is a spicy meat-a-ball!

Gia said...

Baby Bear... we should keep the references to Jeremiah within the family. Might be embarrassing for him.

Gia said...

Someone should now make a comment about not "airing our laundry in public" but since Philip is busy it is up to me to point this out. Just trying to "cover" the basics. (or bases)

Pop-pop

Mammasita said...

Ahhh, I love that Spicy Meatball!