
I didn't have the presence of mind to "capture" their first moments of school this year, but here is a close second. They are "disguised" as... well, I am not sure even they had their stories straight.
Do you like Izzie Rue's crimped hair? She LOVED it.

Here is a picture of Peter working on one of our early reading works. He takes the small objects and uses the alphabet letters to spell the objects name. It is a favorite in the classroom. Unfortunately, small objects with three letter names are extremely difficult to locate, so if any one has a minature mop, rat, bed... you know what I want for Christmas.

This week, too, was disrupted, unfortunately by an unwelcome guest who brought with it a 102 fever and body aches. Thankfully his bags seem to be packed, as his unwilling host is back to bouncing off the furniture that so recently cradled him.
(This is how I found him after lunch yesterday. The umbrella is to shade him from the sun, and the blanket to shade him from the wind. He eventually fell asleep with both.)
We are looking forward to resuming class tomorrow, with or without distractions.
2 comments:
I think Izzie's crimped hair is adorable and reminds of her mom's permed hair when we were younger!
Oh Isabelle looks so grown up! She is beautiful.
Peter looks just like Matthew!
I am glad he is feeling better!
Post a Comment