The Making of a Volcano

First you need an old wine bottle
(Thanks Gia for getting rid of that silly wine!)

Next you add some left over chicken wire from the garden.

Then... why not some taping and bedding materials, we have a few of those left over.

Topped off with the left over texturing materials.

And what volcano would be complete without foam sealant for the top?

A little spray paint, applied by everyone (Jeremiah would like the disclaimer added, "I only held the can, the children chose where the colors went.")

Finally, we have a Volcano
whose bottleneck spout produced quite an explosion!
As you can see for yourself...
No one expected the explosions we got.
Paul Thomas finished his birthday cookie removed from the remaining explosions in the middle of the yard, at a safe distance from the flaming red vinegar lava.
3 comments:
AWESOME volcano shots! I'm jealous of the camera too!
Yay I am glad we got to see the volcano explosion! Wish we could have been there!
what a grand party idea! Thanks for sharing the excitement with us.
Happy Birthday Peter Pie our first little guy
Post a Comment