After blessing our lunch, Isabelle and I begin an intense three year old discussion.
Izzie: "Jesus died on da cross?"Mommy: "Yes, for all of us."
Izzie: "And den he say, 'It's Time!' (for us to die) And so we go get our shoes on and we go die..." (sigh)... "but it okay, He has toys is heaven" (big smile).
- Shoes are extremely important
- Even death is made better by toys
Two years ago, while thanking Jesus for various things during our bed time prayers, Peter thanked Him for our new baby. A little over a week later, we learned our family had in fact grown by one, our little Daniel.
Yesterday he thank our Lord for our two houses, we will let you know in a little over a week what happens.
He also thanked our Lord for our two cats, and although very large, I think Joe only counts as one cat.
Perhaps the cat needs to precede the house?
3 comments:
I love, sorry, I ENJOY reading your children's stories! They are extremely cute (and well written!)
Peter has consented (I think) to the fact that you can love something directly related to people, but you should check with him first!
I just happened back on this post. Now with the second cat, you can start looking out for the second house!
Post a Comment