Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mommy is gone....what now?









So for the first time since we have had Daniel (16 months), Jenny Lynn decided to leave me with the 3 kids all by myself for 3 nights. So what did I do, I packed up the kids and headed out west to my parents in Colorado City. I don't have to worry about cooking, cleaning, or changing all of the diapers, and the kids are having a blast.


Good thing we left Dallas too, because it looked like on the Weather Channel that we got over 3 inches of rain, and our backyard has a tendency to flood when it rains that heavy. Other than a rainy Tuesday, the weather has been beautiful and the kids have spent nearly all day outside playing. Peter, Isabelle, and Daniel have been a joy to watch as they all run around and play together.

Peter decided to pull Daniel and Isabelle all around the go-kart track in the wagon. I was glad he did.I had been pulling the three of them for almost 10 minutes, and my legs were getting tired!

Here is a great picture of Peter sitting in Ganpa's recliner and reading a magazine.




Did you notice the magazine he was reading?? "Well Servicing"

He spent a good 10 minutes slowly going over every page! Maybe a future oilman in our family. He can take over Ellis Production someday!

3 comments:

Jami said...

When he does, can he lower the price of gas?

Momo Jo said...

Sure wish we could have been there with you. It would have been so much fun.

Love you all,
Momo Jo

Momma Mere said...

It looks like they had a lot of fun at Ganma's and Ganpa's! Your children are a joy to be with!