Sunday, November 14, 2010

New to Six





Happy (Super Belated) Birthday Izzie Rue!




 Showing off her loot.




Mommy provided the cake and candles.  Izzie, like any reasonably animal obsessed six year old, assumed that six candles on a cake were intended as a fiery enclosure for her newest barnyard pair.  Understandably, the goats made no attempt at escape.



Oh, and Luci would like you to know she is still TWO.

5 comments:

Uncle Matty said...

AHHHH! Am I the only one who can't see the pictures?! Oh, the suspense! I gotta see that fiery cage.

Mammasita said...

The fiery cage has alluded us as well!

Jenny Lynn said...

Can you see me now?...

Momma Mere said...

well you I can see them! Maybe I am super special?!

Gia said...

I see them now and oh so happy to. I am smitten with how pretty little Miss Izzie is.
And so happy to see Luci is still two. They are all growing up too fast.
Thanking God always for the gifts of life He has given us.