Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Day has Come


School starts tomorrow. Isabelle wishes it started yesterday. Peter has been silent about it all. And Daniel laments the loss of summer. But then, he is three, he laments many things right now.



For my part, I love our classroom. It was literally no more than studs and imagination two years ago, and today it is my favorite room in the house.



It is clean, today, and every thing has a place and it's place has it. The order and simplicity seem to promise that the potential of this year lack only our desire to be realized.



Here is to a year of exploration and wonder!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks wonderful, ready for exploration and learning.

Poppy

Fay said...

Classroom looks great. I hope you guys have a terrific first day at school.

Love, Ganma

Gia said...

The love and care show. God bless this new year.

geegee said...

Hooray for the first day and for order! God's blessings. May you be faithful all year to what is IMPORTANT.

Momma Mere said...

The classroom does look great! I am sure there will be many new discoveries this year!