To all our Friends and Family, we wish you a very Merry Christmas!
(courtesy of my sister and her camera)


We hope your Christmas Season is full of wonder for the new life given to all of us on Christmas Day,

And that you have time to reflect on Love Incarnate, resting upon our mother Mary's lap this Christmas Season.

May your celebrations be filled with laughter,

and merriment!


6 comments:
what fun family photos!
Love these!!!!! Love your message! Merry Christmas!
I am so happy to see a new post! Merry Christmas to you and your beautiful family.
BEAUTIFUL!
Merry Christmas from MN! I love the matching outfits. I can't wait until we have more than one so we can match.
Love the pictures!! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten since we last saw them...over 2 years ago? Wow! Iz. and Pe. have really grown!!!
Post a Comment