So today was my 27th birthday, a day that was going to be a relatively boring, uneventful day. We awoke this morning and had the normal routine of showering, getting dressed, feeding the kids, and getting ready to head into the church. I could hear the trash truck coming down the road and had remembered that I hadn't put the trash at the curb due to the fact that a thunderstorm had been in full force when I got back from work at 10:15 last night. As I rushed to get my shoes on and get the trash out, I turned to my neighbors driveway(the house is vacant, so I park there) and noticed what looked like a small tree on top of my car.
2 comments:
Be thankful it didn't fall on your HOUSE! What a great birthday! It could have been a lot worse! Happy Birthday Jerm!
Ryan had a tree fall on his car not too long ago either.....it happens to all the cool people! :)
Post a Comment